vendor or venue? Start here:
Why You Need an Online Wedding Planner
The best weddings are planned together, as a team. With our online Wedding Planning Assistant, your loved ones can each play a part in the real-time preparations of your big day. They don’t even need to set up an account! Just send them a quick online invite, and soon they’ll be utilizing all the same amazing, easy-to-access wedding planner tools.
Online Wedding Tools
Whether you’re an expert event planner, or a couple tying the knot, our professional wedding tools will save you countless hours, and make your planning experience (nearly) stress-free. Whether you’re effortlessly creating a wedding seating chart online, or using our timeline template to guarantee your celebrations run smoothly.
We understand the time, and emotional energy it takes to plan a wedding. Which is why any project created with the online Wedding Planning Assistant is safely stored on our cloud storage system. Meaning, it’s not only protected, but also synchronizes instantly whenever anyone in your group makes a change.
A Custom Wedding Planning Space
Our expert team designed the online Wedding Planning Assistant to be a creative space for everyone to collaborate, virtually. Whether you’re a local wedding planner juggling several projects simultaneously online. Or your whole family is helping you piece together the dream celebration. You can all be together at the same time with WA.
Streamline Your Wedding Planning with these Unique Tools
All you’ll need to create a comprehensive wedding guest list, including dietary requirements, preferences & even RSVPs.Wedding Guest List →
Keep track of RSVPs in real-time, and see how quickly guests reply via your personal, and easy-to-use response page online.Wedding RSVPs →
A wedding website is an essential communication tool that’ll keep your loved ones up to date, instantly. Plus, it’s a wonderful place to share your engagement and wedding photo albums!Wedding Website →
Create an easy to manage wedding checklist that’ll help you tick off tasks quicker, and delegate jobs with ease.Wedding Checklist →
Keep on top of your wedding budget with our essential calculator and planner. An effortless way to manage vendor costs, and stop you from spending more than you should.Wedding Budget →
Plan your wedding day itinerary with our visual oriented template. A unique design from online Wedding Planning Assistant that’ll help to keep your big day running smoothly.Wedding Itinerary →
Save time by browsing our curated list of the best wedding vendors near you, wherever you are. From wedding planners and venues, through to hair stylists and florists – we’ve got it all.Find Vendor →
Wedding Day Timeline Template
If you don’t know where to start with your wedding day timeline, steal our template! We’ve mapped out a perfectly timed event, all you have to do is copy, and adapt for your celebration!Wedding Timeline →
Design your dream wedding ceremony layout in minutes with our handy tool. From guest seating, to floral arrangements and overall decor – effortlessly plan every single detail.Wedding Seating Chart →
Wedding Seating Chart Maker
Simplify the task of seating your wedding reception guests with our game-changing chart maker. A straightforward, drag and drop tool that’ll take the strain away from this once challenging job!Reception Seating Chart →
Online Wedding Photo Album
Share the joy of receiving your professional wedding photos, by gifting loved one’s access to your private album. Plus, your guests can instantly upload their photos to your wedding website too!
By using our professional wedding seating chart maker, you’ll be able to easily assign cards or numbers to each table, and then print out your plan.
Combine your carefully crafted guest list and wedding reception layout to seamlessly generate, and print place cards.
Create a personalized wedding reception menu with food selections, and dietary requirements, all beautifully presented using online Wedding Planning Assistant’s easy-to-use templates.
Whether you’ve just thought of a witty one-liner for your wedding speech, or want to remind yourself of something to ask a vendor. Our handy notes tool will seamlessly save anything you want to jot down.
Professional Wedding Planning Software for Couples & Planners
The aim of our innovative wedding planning software is to help both professionals, and marrying couples, put together the perfect celebration. By creating tools that are now invaluable to expert wedding planners, we believe we are helping the wedding industry as a whole.
Thanks to the online Wedding Planning Assistant, professional event planners can now manage multiple projects with ease. Gifting them the ability to perform better, and help more couples. Wedding planning tools this powerful would typically be reserved for vendors, but not ours. We have designed our intuitive and straightforward wedding planning softwareto be used by all.
Anybody can start professionally planning their wedding using our easy-to-use interface, and handy tools that’ll help break checklists down into bite-size individual tasks. Such as effortlessly putting together your guest list, managing RSVPs, creating a wedding website, using our budget calculator, utilizing the wedding seating chart maker, quickly working out a personalized wedding day itinerary, and so much more.
Besides our much-loved tools at online Wedding Planning Assistant, we also have an outstanding database of vendors! Talented professionals based all over the world who can help you realize your wedding day ambitions.
Would you like to put yourself in front of thousands of other wedding vendors? Join our database, and start getting real quality leads obtained via our powerful search optimization, and community of wedding planning couples.
Who is wedding planner
A wedding planner is a professional who helps couples plan and organize their wedding day. They work with the couple to understand their vision for the wedding and help them create a plan to make it a reality.
Wedding planners can assist with a wide range of tasks, including finding and booking a venue, hiring vendors such as photographers and florists, managing budgets and contracts, and coordinating the timeline of events on the day of the wedding. They may also help with styling and design, selecting invitations and other stationery, and organizing transportation and accommodation for the wedding party.
Wedding planners may work with all types of weddings, from small and intimate ceremonies to large and elaborate events. They may also specialize in specific types of weddings, such as destination weddings or LGBTQ+ weddings.
The role of a wedding planner can be very demanding, as they are responsible for overseeing every aspect of the wedding and ensuring that everything runs smoothly on the day. They must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines at once.
How to plan the wedding
Planning a wedding can be a complex and time-consuming process, but there are a few key steps you can follow to make it a little easier:
- Set a budget: Determine how much you can afford to spend on your wedding and create a budget plan. This will help you make decisions about other aspects of the wedding, such as the location, guest list, and vendors.
- Choose a venue: Decide on the location of your ceremony and reception. This may be a church, a courthouse, a garden, or a banquet hall, among other options. Consider factors such as the size of the venue, the location, and the availability of dates.
- Choose a date: Select a date for your wedding and check with your chosen venue to see if it is available. You may also need to consider the availability of your wedding party, officiant, and other important people.
- Choose your wedding party: Decide who you want to have in your wedding party and ask them to be a part of your special day.
- Choose a theme: Determine the overall style and theme of your wedding. This will help you make decisions about the decor, invitations, and other elements of the wedding.
- Hire vendors: Begin researching and hiring vendors for your wedding, such as a photographer, florist, DJ, or catering company. Be sure to get references and reviews, and read contracts carefully before signing.
- Plan the details: Decide on the specifics of your wedding, such as the guest list, the menu, the music, and the seating chart.
- Create a timeline: Create a timeline of events for the wedding day, including when the ceremony will take place, when the reception will begin, and when the dance will start. This will help you stay organized and ensure that everything runs smoothly on the day of the wedding.
- Prepare for the big day: As the wedding day approaches, make sure you have everything you need and that all of your vendors and wedding party members are prepared. Take care of any last-minute details and try to relax and enjoy the day.
How to find a perfect wedding venue
Finding the perfect wedding venue can be a challenging task, but there are a few key things you can do to make the process a little easier:
- Determine your budget: Your budget will play a major role in the type of venue you can afford, so it's important to have a clear idea of how much you can spend before you start looking.
- Decide on a location: Consider the location of your venue in relation to where you and your guests will be coming from. You may want to choose a venue that is easily accessible or close to hotels for out-of-town guests.
- Determine your guest list: The size of your guest list will also play a role in the type of venue you choose. Be sure to consider the capacity of the venue and whether it can accommodate all of your guests comfortably.
- Consider the style of your wedding: Think about the overall style and theme of your wedding and choose a venue that fits with your vision. For example, if you want a formal wedding, you may want to choose a grand ballroom or a traditional church.
- Research and compare options: Start looking for venues as early as possible to give yourself plenty of time to research and compare options. Look for venues that offer the amenities you need, such as catering, tables and chairs, and lighting and sound equipment.
- Tour the venues: Once you have a list of potential venues, schedule tours so you can see the spaces in person. Take note of the layout, lighting, and overall atmosphere of the venue to help you make your decision.
- Read the contract: Be sure to carefully review the contract for the venue before signing. Pay particular attention to the cancellation and refund policies, as well as any fees or restrictions that may apply.
By following these steps, you should be able to find a wedding venue that meets your needs and fits your budget.
How to find wedding professional
There are several ways you can find wedding professionals to help you plan your special day:
- Ask for recommendations: Ask friends, family, or other couples who have recently gotten married for recommendations on wedding professionals they used and liked.
- Search online: Use online resources such as wedding websites, blogs, and social media to find wedding professionals in your area. Many vendors have their own websites or profiles on wedding planning platforms, where you can learn more about their services and see examples of their work.
- Attend bridal shows: Bridal shows are events where wedding professionals gather to showcase their services and products. Attending a bridal show can give you an opportunity to meet with a variety of vendors in one place and see their work firsthand.
- Contact local wedding venues: Many wedding venues have a list of preferred vendors that they have worked with in the past and can recommend to couples. Contacting local venues and asking for recommendations can help you find professionals who are familiar with the area and have experience working at the venue.
- Use a wedding planner: If you are feeling overwhelmed by the process of finding and booking wedding professionals, you may want to consider hiring a wedding planner. A wedding planner can help you find and book the right vendors for your wedding based on your needs and budget.
When looking for wedding professionals, be sure to read reviews and ask for references to ensure you are hiring someone who is reliable and has a good reputation. It's also a good idea to meet with potential vendors in person or have a video call to get a better sense of their personality and style before making a decision.
How many people should I invite to my wedding?
The number of people you invite to your wedding will depend on your budget, the size of your venue, and your personal preferences. Some couples prefer a small and intimate wedding with just a few close friends and family members, while others prefer a larger and more elaborate celebration with a larger guest list.
- Budget: Your budget will play a major role in determining the size of your guest list. Be sure to consider the cost of invitations, favors, and other expenses, as well as the cost of food, drinks, and other reception expenses. If you have a limited budget, you may need to limit the size of your guest list in order to stay within your budget.
- Venue size: The size of your venue will also determine how many people you can invite. Be sure to consider the capacity of the venue and whether it can accommodate your desired guest list comfortably. If you are planning a large wedding and the venue is too small, it may feel cramped and uncomfortable for your guests. On the other hand, if you have a large venue but a small guest list, it may feel empty and impersonal.
- Personal preferences: Consider your personal preferences when deciding on the size of your guest list. Some couples prefer a smaller and more intimate wedding, while others prefer a larger and more elaborate celebration. Think about the type of wedding you want to have and the atmosphere you want to create. A smaller wedding may be more intimate and allow you to spend more quality time with your guests, while a larger wedding may allow you to celebrate with a larger group of people.
- Relationships: When deciding on your guest list, be sure to consider your relationships with your guests. While it can be tempting to invite everyone you know, it's important to prioritize your closest friends and family members. You may want to consider creating separate lists for different groups of people, such as immediate family, extended family, close friends, and coworkers. This can help you manage your guest list and ensure that you are inviting the people who are most important to you.
- Logistics: Consider the logistics of your wedding when deciding on your guest list. For example, if you are planning a destination wedding, you may need to limit your guest list in order to keep travel costs manageable for your guests.
Ultimately, the size of your guest list is a personal decision that will depend on your budget, the size of your venue, and your personal preferences. There is no "right" or "wrong" number of people to invite to your wedding, so be sure to choose a guest list that feels comfortable and meaningful to you.
How much money should you spend on a wedding ring?
There is no set amount that you should spend on a wedding ring, as it ultimately depends on your personal circumstances and budget. Some people may be able to afford to spend more on a wedding ring, while others may have to be more budget-conscious.
That being said, it is generally recommended to set aside a significant portion of your wedding budget for the rings. The engagement ring and wedding band are important symbols of your commitment to each other, and it's worth investing in high-quality pieces that will last a lifetime.
Some people choose to follow the traditional "three months' salary" rule when purchasing an engagement ring, while others may choose to spend less or more depending on their budget and personal preferences. It's important to find a balance between what you can afford and what feels meaningful and special to you and your partner.
When shopping for a wedding ring, there are a few things to consider:
- Your budget: Determine how much you are comfortable spending on a wedding ring and stick to it. It's important to be realistic about what you can afford and not overspend.
- The type of ring: Wedding rings come in a variety of styles, materials, and price points. Consider your personal style and preferences, as well as the type of metal and gemstones that appeal to you.
- Quality: Look for a ring that is well-made and will stand the test of time. Consider the quality of the metal and gemstones, as well as the craftsmanship of the ring.
- Certification: If you are purchasing a ring with diamonds or other precious gemstones, make sure the ring is certified by a reputable organization, such as the Gemological Institute of America (GIA). A certification ensures that the diamonds or gemstones are of a certain quality and have been ethically sourced.
It's also a good idea to shop around and compare prices at different jewelers to get a sense of what is available in your price range. Remember that the price of a ring does not necessarily reflect its quality or beauty – you can find beautiful, high-quality rings at a variety of price points.
Wedding Planning Tools
The online Wedding Planning Assistant is a set of professional tools that will help you plan your celebration independently, or alongside your wedding planner/coordinator.
We offer an international wedding planner service, open to all. Soon we hope to make our software available in all languages, so far, we have created versions for these languages: